This policy explains how Wypranella undertakes to take care of and process customers’ personal data. Among other things, it informs what data Wypranella uses in order to organise the provision of cleaning services to customers.
Wypranella is the controller of customer data, unless otherwise stated below.
To contact the Data Protection Officer, please use the email address email@example.com or the postal address. Our postal address: W
The term “Contractor” or “we” and its variations means the Wypranella service. The term “Customer” or “you” refers to the person using the Contractor’s services, ordering and/or receiving cleaning services through the Wypranella service.
All other definitions are used as defined in the Public Offer Agreement posted on the website: https://wypranella.pl/.
1 Personal data processed.
We only process the information we need to provide you with the best possible service.
– Contact details: for example, your name, telephone number and email address. For some of our services we may need a little more information, such as your home address.
– Geolocation: for example, the place where cleaning services are provided (office, flat, etc.).
– Payment information: for example, payment card details.
– Communication and correspondence records: for example, when you order cleaning services via email.
– Limited device identification data: for example, the IP address from which you use the Website.
– User identification data: e.g. Cookies – to identify you, for special offers for regular customers.
– Data relating to the provision of cleaning services: e.g. request status data, feedback about the cleaner.
– Other data directly related to the provision of services. 2.
2 Purpose of processing.
We process your personal data to provide you with the necessary cleaning services:
– We connect you with a cleaner: we collect and process your personal data to connect customers with cleaners, enabling the conclusion of a cleaning contract. Your communication with Wypranella is processed to provide cleaning matching services, to support the customer in receiving cleaning services, and for analytical purposes.
– We ensure the arrival of the cleaner: we show the cleaners the geolocation data and phone numbers of the customers to ensure their timely arrival at the cleaning services.
– We optimise the site: we use contact details to notify customers of information related to service provision, as well as discounts and promotional offers.
– We accept payment from you: we receive payment details from you to process payment on behalf of the customer.
– We maintain and promote standards: we collect data on the status of cleaning services, time and ratings of cleaners based on customer feedback to ensure compliance with our policies and to provide a high quality service. Correspondence and customer service data are collected to receive feedback and resolve disputes and service quality issues.
3 Legal framework.
We may use personal data as described above if we have a valid reason to do so. We will always make sure that we have a lawful reason for processing your data.
– Personal data is usually processed in order to provide the services requested through the Wypranelli website. This means that in order to provide you with the requested service and comply with our terms and conditions, we will process your personal data in order to fulfil these obligations.
– Usually, in other circumstances, the basis for processing your personal data is a legitimate interest. Legitimate interests include our commercial interests in providing services to customers of our cleaning services. Our legitimate interests also include, for example, detecting and investigating payment fraud and other malicious activity, maintaining the security of our network and systems and responding to suspected or actual criminal activity.
Sometimes we may rely on an alternative legal framework:
– where necessary to comply with a legal obligation, e.g. data processing where required by law, including for example where there is a legitimate legal request to disclose personal data to a third party such as a court or law enforcement agency;
– to protect the vital interests of the client or others, for example in the event of an emergency or imminent threat to life;
– if you have given us explicit consent for another specific purpose of which you have been fully informed.
Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to perform our contract with you or meet our legal obligations.
4 Recipients.We only work with trusted partners. We only share your information with them if there is a legitimate reason to do so. We only share information to the extent necessary. We do not sell customers’ personal information.
– We only disclose a customer’s personal information to cleaners when they are ready to provide cleaning services to a customer; in this case, the cleaner
cleaner sees the client’s name, phone number and information about where the service is being provided;
– Customer feedback on the quality of cleaning services is anonymous. Your evaluation is confidential between you and Wypranella.
– In certain circumstances we are obliged by law to pass on information to external recipients. For example, by court order or when cooperating with law enforcement agencies or complaints. In each case, we will always make sure that we have a lawful basis for passing on the information and will always ensure that we document our decision.
5 Your rights and control.We want you to retain control over your personal information. We also offer in-app settings such as the ability to give marketing consent and clear cookie consent controls on our website.
Right of access
– You can access your personal data by making a request to Wypranella. You have the right to request a copy of your personal data from us.
Right to rectification of data
– You may ask us to correct information that you believe to be incorrect. You also have the right to ask us to complete information that you consider to be incomplete.
Right to erasure
– You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data in certain circumstances.
Right to restrict processing
– You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. This means that your data can only be used for certain purposes, such as to pursue a claim or exercise your rights.
Right to object to the processing of your data
– You may have the right to object to processing if we are processing your information on the basis of legitimate interests. You can object to any automated decisions we make and request a manual review.
Right to data portability
– You have the right to ask us to transfer the information you provide to us from one organisation to another or to share that information in certain circumstances. This only applies to information you provide to us.
– Wypranella’s retention period for these messages is 3 months, unless the messages are related to a reported incident. In this case, we will keep them for 6 months.
6 Data storage.Wypranella retains customer data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes described above. This means that we keep different categories of data for different periods depending on the type of data, the cleaning services involved and the purposes for which we collect the data. The maximum retention period is 10 years.
7 Marketing.– We may send you marketing messages to your email address and/or phone number if you have given us permission to do so. We may personalise marketing messages based on information about how you use Wypranella’s services.
– If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the footer of one of our emails or unsubscribe via the website.
8 Dispute resolution.– Disputes regarding the processing of personal data are resolved in the first instance via the support service (firstname.lastname@example.org);
– Our supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority.
Basniowa 3 ; 00-855 Warsaw
+48 602 66 00 20
Effective date: 10.09.2022